You can upload videos to YouTube directly from your Xbox One. Here’s how:
- Sign in to the YouTube app
- Navigate to Uploads and select the Upload tile. If you don’t see the Upload tile, you may need to change the “Share on social networks” setting to Allowed on your Xbox account.
- You’ll now see the videos you’ve recorded on your Xbox One. Choose the video you’d like to upload.
- Enter a title, choose the privacy setting for your video, and make sure that you’re uploading to the correct channel. If you don’t see the correct channel, sign out of the YouTube app and sign in with the desired channel.
- Select Upload and your video will begin uploading. Make sure to stay on the upload screen until your video is fully uploaded as minimizing or leaving the app may cause the upload to fail.
It may take a few minutes for your video to be displayed in your Uploads row. Once your video is displayed, you can edit the title and privacy settings. You can also delete the video from YouTube. Note: This will not delete your video from your Xbox One device.